Use & Care Instructions for Slide-Free Pad
Helps keep items in place and from falling to the floor.
- Thoroughly clean any surface of dust or dirt before using the Slide-Free Pad.
- Place Slide-Free Pad onto any hard surface in vehicle (dashboard, center console, etc.). Do not obstruct vision.
- Place items on Slide-Free Pad (phone, glasses, mp3 player, keys, change, etc.).
- If the Slide-Free Pad becomes dusty, dirty or loses its stickiness, simply rinse in cold water (mild soap ok, no chemical cleansers), and pat or air dry to reactivate.
- Slide-Free Pad is made with a special material that seems sticky yet leaves no sticky residue on either the surface it is placed or the item placed on top of it.
- Slide-Free Pad can withstand temperatures up to 140 degrees without causing any damage to the interior of your vehicle or the Slide-Free Pad itself.
- Do not place Slide-Free Pad on paper, woodwork, or walls.
- Do not place Slide-Free Pad on vehicle airbags.
LED Credit Card Light
Thin enough to fit in your wallet, purse, or pocket.
- Simply press the symbol (circle with a line through it) to illuminate the light.